Registration and login with the OJS system is required to submit and follow the submission process online. You may also send your manuscript directly by email, and the editor will create an account for you. Later, the account is necessary for following the status of your submission.
For your submission, please use Word (or OpenOffice) for drafting your manuscript. Our technical editor is responsible for the final formatting, and therefore getting the format precisely right is not critical. However, we encourage all writers to adopt the following formatting:
- Font: Times New Roman, size 11 pts. Paragraphs should be indented.
- The width of the text is 12.6 cm; the height of a page of text is 20.3 cm (without the page header). You may prepare for a paper size of A4, in which case the left and top margins are 2.2 cm (the page header falls within the top margin).
- The items to be typeset in a smaller font use Times New Roman 10 pts. These items comprise: abstract, keywords, footnotes, figure and table captions, references in the reference list, the “Acknowledgement(s)”, and page headers.
- Numbering of sections and subsections: “2 Section”, “2.1 Subsection”. Section header bold, subsection header bold italic, sub-sub-section header italic. Size 11 points, normal line space between header and following text.
- Captions are centered and italicized, text “Figure 1” in bold and italic. Figure captions below figure, table captions above table. Table content in smaller (10 pts) font.
- References are blocks with 1.5 line space in between. Citation format is author (year) or (author, year), depending on context.
- Affiliation is given as a numbered footnote to the author list
- Make sure to write in correct, clear English, with well-formed, not too long, sentences. Use word breaks (hyphens) to keep inter-word spaces suitable.
Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting Your paper for review, please check that it adheres to the following:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to the Editor)
- The submission file is in Open Document Text, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined above in the Formatting section
- The text has had the authors’ names removed. If an author is cited, “Author” and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author’s name, paper title, etc. Please also makes sure that the author’s name has been removed from the document’s Properties using the word processor’s menu option for this.
- Please also provide 2-5 suggestions for potential reviewers in the OJS section “Comments for the Editor”. The suggested reviewers should hold expertise and preferably a doctorate in the field of study, and not be affiliated with the research in question.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.