Registration and login with the OJS system is required to submit and follow the submission process online.
For your submission, please use Word (or OpenOffice) for drafting your manuscript. Our technical editor is responsible for the final formatting, however, we encourage all writers to adopt the following formatting:
- Font: Times New Roman, size 11 pts. Paragraphs should be indented.
- Width of text 12.6 cm; height of a page of text 20.3 cm (without page header). If you prepare for paper size A4, the left and top margins are 2.2 cm (the page header falls within the top margin).
- Abstract, keywords, footnotes, figure and table captions, references in the reference list, the “Acknowledgement(s)”, and page headers use Times New Roman 10 pts.
- Numbering of sections and subsections: “2 Section”, “2.1 Subsection”. Section header bold, subsection header bold italic, sub-sub-section header italic. Size 11 points, normal line space between header and following text.
- Captions are centered and italicized, text “Figure 1” in bold and italic. Figure captions below figure, table captions above table. Table content in smaller (10 pts) font.
- References are blocks with 1.5 line space in between. Citation format is author (year) or (author, year), depending on context.
- Write in correct, clear English, with well-formed, concise, sentences. Use word breaks (hyphens) to keep inter-word spaces suitable.
Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting Your paper for review, please check that it adheres to the following:
- The text has had the authors’ names removed. If an author is cited, “Author” and year are used in the reference list and in-text citations, instead of author’s name, paper title, etc. Please also makes sure that the author’s name has been removed from the document’s Properties using the word processor’s menu option for this.
- The submission includes 2-5 suggestions for potential reviewers in the OJS section “Comments for the Editor”. The suggested reviewers should hold expertise and preferably a doctorate in the field of study, and not be affiliated with the research in question.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined above in the Formatting section
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.