IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE CONFERENCE ORGANIZER
We regretfully announce the cancellation of the 9th annual Malmö Real Estate Research Conference, 7th – 8th May 2020. This decision is taken in light of the extraordinary circumstances connected to COVID-19.
At this time, we would like to highlight that our collaboration with the Nordic Journal of Surveying and Real Estate Research for a special issue continues, irrespective of the conference’s cancellation.
We warmly encourage delegates to consider submitting papers to the special issue, the deadline for which is the 22nd of May 2020. If you are interested in publishing a paper in the special issue, we kindly ask you to inform the conference team of your interest as early as possible by email to: MalmoRealEstateWorkshops(a)mau.se
NJSR is happy to team up with Malmö Real Estate Research Conference!
The 9th Malmö Real Estate Research Conference will be held 7-8 May 2020 in Malmö, Sweden.
NJSR will publish a Special Issue with selected papers from the conference. Authors with contributions in the conference proceedings are invited to develop their manuscripts further for submission to this Special Issue.
- Deadline for abstract submission to the conference 2 March 2020
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts 9 March 2020
- Deadline for full paper submission to the conference 20 April 2020
- Deadline for manuscripts to the Special Issue 22 May 2020
- Peter Palm, the Real Estate Unit at Malmö University (conference organizer)
- Saija Toivonen, the Finnish Society of Built Environment Research (publisher)
For more information about conference themes, and abstract submission, please contact: MalmoRealEstateWorkshops(a)mau.se
The Special Issue is sponsored by: